How Does TechStacker Work?
Start by creating your short list from the detailed product database.
- Utilize crowdsourced info down to features, ratings and specs to select products for further evaluation
- Find products by name, category or vendor
- Add your product if you don't see it on the database; update any data
Compare product specifications side by side.
- Add any products to a project for further private evaluation
- Update or edit any data values to the public product wiki
Create your own Private Evaluation in TechStacker.
- Add/Remove Products
- Add/Remove any criteria, feature or spec
- Add project notes and requirements
- Adjust weightings, scores and comments at the critera/feature/spec level
- Export Report via CSV
Group Evaluation Tools
Share evaluations with team
members and partners
Invite vendors to update product
features, specs, and RFPs
Product "Watch List"
See an interesting product but don't have time or not ready to do a thorough evaluation?
Click the Star and have it added to the Watch List section of your dashboard for later evaluation
Tap the wisdom of the tech-buying crowd
See what features/specs are important to other users in a given product or category
See average scores, ratings, comments and most popular products
More to Come!
Have an idea for a feature
you'd like to see?
TechStacker is in beta -